Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Oh, my poor neglected blog..

So, apparently when I started this blog I created much more free time in my mind than actually exists in my life.  I am MONTHS behind.  Not much has changed, yet a lot has changed.  Here's my pitiful attempt at getting caught up...

I ran the Inaugural Nike Women's Half-Marathon in DC.  It was awesome.  Not the best course, way too crowded and streets too narrow at points, but it was a wonderful experience.  So much so, I have entered the lottery for October's race in San Francisco.  I have decided my team will get picked because there are HILLS. HELLA HILLS as a friend told/warned me.  I ran with two first time half-marathoners and I was so proud of them and to share in their experience.







My race recovery day included a mani-pedi, pizza and a winery visit.  All well-deserved, I would say.








No comments:

Post a Comment